kiki mitt kat

kiki mitt kat
Blimey!...Look what lovely surprises are waiting for me!

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Good vibrations

There is something that I need to say about the power of positive thinking (and I don't mean the I'm-ever-so-happy, broad-grinned demeanour that some people annoyingly carry about with themselves whilst preaching 'others have got it worse than you' - That just makes me just want to smack them around the chops with a floppy fish!). 
I mean the silent, completely focussed type of thought - The sentient energy when you want something so much that you feel as though you have already got it.   
Over time, this is something that I have come to believe in, so I just thought I'd share that thought with you ...
Anything is possible after all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment