kiki mitt kat

kiki mitt kat
Blimey!...Look what lovely surprises are waiting for me!

Wednesday 17 November 2010

What's in a day?

I think we all take this for granted at some stage in our lives - that is, until something happens to make your life suddenly flip and you find yourself going in a totally different direction.  Now, that's not always necessarily a bad thing, but it does mean that you should be on your toes ready for anything. 
I'm a firm believer in the Law of Attraction and all that it brings.  I must admit, it has taken me a few years to get out of the habit of expecting nasty surprises that weren't going to happen until I thought of them and wished them into my life.
So, now I wake up in the morning and try not to have any expectations for the day (not always possible but then I'm only human) and after my gratitude mantra I just say 'I'm game if you are -Lets go with the flow!' and let the Universe get on with it!
Works for me ...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment