kiki mitt kat

kiki mitt kat
Blimey!...Look what lovely surprises are waiting for me!

Saturday 9 October 2010

Back on Track

I have been a negligent over the last few months with my writing - or rather, not writing - for which I really feel annoyed with myself.  That's all I'm going to say on this matter because it just wastes valuable energy and time, but I just wanted to get this out of my system! 
Confession over ... once a Catholic etc etc ...
I have received my marked copy of assignment four from my tutor and feel that I am making slow but steady inprovements in my style. 
I will be sending off a couple of my articles to magazines with a lot more confidence now.  I just need to make a few changes and I will be happy with the end result.
Onwards and upwards ...

No comments:

Post a Comment