kiki mitt kat

kiki mitt kat
Blimey!...Look what lovely surprises are waiting for me!

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Write in order

It's been a while but it hasn't all be a waste of time. 
I have been thinking
and planning.
In fact I've been doing so much thinking and planning that I got myself into a write (get it?) tizz. 
It got to the point where I didn't know which way I was going.
The thing is, that there is more than one subject that I am interested.
However,
those of you who may be interested in Holistic therapy, won't give a hoot whether or not I defeat the evil entity that has taken over the world, forcing us to survive on macaroni cheese and pencil shavings - especially if it is in my own pc.
I have therefore had to defrag my head and get my scribble files in order.

This I have managed to do and am starting with this blog.  As an online note pad/planner/diary/offload-things-that-really-grate, I'll go on and keep all up to date with other projects that I have lined up.

I would like to say a massive THANK YOU to a lovely lady I have never met called Angela Booth who has helped me organise me organise my writing day.

Onwards and upwards... Got lots to do now.
Will keep you posted
Hugz
K

No comments:

Post a Comment