kiki mitt kat

kiki mitt kat
Blimey!...Look what lovely surprises are waiting for me!

Sunday 26 September 2010

What happened to the weekend?

It's Sunday, the morning after the morning after the night before.
I'm starting to feel human again after an accidental soirée on Friday that included a few friends, some wine and a complete miscalculation of time.  The night was, however, for medicinal purposes and, for a few hours at least, a splendid idea.
It meant that all of Saturday, in effect, was written off.  I seem to have lost the ability to play out on a school night.
Not like the time when I could party until dawn, have a power nap - two hours maximum - and continue from where I left off with ease well into the next day! 
That was when a builder's greasy fry up and a 'hair of the dog' was enough to give me a new lease of life.
Still, I don't really mind staying horizontal in bed for a day. 
Speaking of which, I have just ordered myself one of those memory foam mattresses so that any future emergency siestas are more comfortable.
In fact, I may have to do a boozy repeat this Friday night just so that I can get the full effect of my new purchase on Saturday ... purely for medicinal purposes you understand?    

No comments:

Post a Comment