kiki mitt kat

kiki mitt kat
Blimey!...Look what lovely surprises are waiting for me!

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Getting easier ...

There's a lot to be said for getting up at silly o'clock. 
And I don't mean the fact that no one is around to disturb, annoy, irritate, harass, preach, pressurise, judge etc
(any of the above).
The fact that I can get myself up earlier and write for a few hours before I  go to my day job has meant that I've started to look forward to getting up in the mornings - Infinitely better than wishing the week away and only living for days off work!
I've always been organised ... but not very disciplined so this is still early days (pardon the pun!). 
I do have the urge to drift off again when the alarm goes.  I must admit I did press the snooze button today but my cat - who incidentally is loving this dark-morning-ninja-prowling thing - was having none of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment