kiki mitt kat

kiki mitt kat
Blimey!...Look what lovely surprises are waiting for me!

Monday 11 February 2013

This evening, I witnessed the car in front of me veering off the motorway. 
No reason - no other car involved
It just disappeared down the embankment on the M60.
A few of us pulled over & saw the car wrapped around a tree - there was smoke and silence. 
I saw the driver move inside.  The others who had stopped managed to get the man out - others called for the emergency services.
He walked away - with help & extremely shaken - back up to the hard shoulder & the police & an ambulance turned up soon after. 
Made me realise just how short life is .... one minute you're driving along & a few seconds later it can be all over.
Make the most of what you have ... it can be finished in an split second.


No comments:

Post a Comment