kiki mitt kat

kiki mitt kat
Blimey!...Look what lovely surprises are waiting for me!

Sunday 13 October 2024

Status Quo still Rocking all over the world!

I had the pleasure over the summer months to go and see Status Quo live in Scarborough and Liverpool respectively.  I had a ball.  

How they rock is brilliant.  Years of practice no doubt and it was all good fun.  I met some of the Quo Army too who actually were following the band round the country.  I enjoyed Liverpool more as I was right at the front of the mosh pit.  

Totally devastated to hear it was their last ever tour but then found out that Francis Rossi was touring next year on his own.  

My ticket arrived yesterday so I'm well chuffed AND I got a front row seat too :-) AND I found out it was a meet and greet so I'll be able to catch up with the man himself.  Absolutely buzzing!  

On a slightly different note Montague and Tallulah will be having their usual babysitter staying over while I'm away at the gig so don't worry they won't be neglected.  



No comments:

Post a Comment