kiki mitt kat

kiki mitt kat
Blimey!...Look what lovely surprises are waiting for me!

Sunday 11 August 2013

In a few nutshells ;;;

It's been a while ....
Since I last spoke a few things have happened.


1.  My handsome Horatio was hit by a car in May.  Very bad time :-(   He used up one of his lives and lost his tail.   But all is well now and he's back on four wheel drive with a bit of a wobble.  He doesn't really feel comfortable going outside now without my company which is fine by me to be truthful.  .

2.  Was delirious in the heat wave and had all my hair shaved off.   Quite a humbling experience - felt (and still do) totally exposed.  Got a few quid in for Christie's tho which was fantastic.  My hair, however, was wasted.  I didn't realise that it needs to be put in a plait.  Still, I'll know for next time - and I will do it again and hopefully make shit loads more money for charity.

3.  I now walk .... a lot.  This is now my new keep fit regime.  So work, is five miles away & I do this daily by foot.   
My theory was that... if I walk fifty miles a week then surely to hell I can eat what I want. 
Unfortunately,  this is not the case and my cholesterol is shit higher than it has been before :-(
Still,
I love cheese all the goodies that belly pork & roast chicken brings.  I suppose you have to think of it in this way...If you're going to die might as well die happy. 

Signing off now & hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. 

TTfn,
KikiMitt x

No comments:

Post a Comment