kiki mitt kat

kiki mitt kat
Blimey!...Look what lovely surprises are waiting for me!

Monday 23 April 2012

Grand national - bloody disgrace!

I love horses.  Would loved to have owned one.  One day I will. 
Closest I ever got to having one of my own so far was the rocking horse I was given when I was five and the gymkhanas we held in the street with our very own space hoppers.
Horses are beautiful, graceful creatures.
I find it very difficult to stomach this particular annual 'event'.
Yes, horses love to race but what kind of sadists want to put them through such a gruelling, lethal, shameful show....
I've edited this quite a bit as the original would have got myself banned off my own blog
&
I've left it this long to write this as I find the whole spectacle disgusting. 

I wish this race was stopped ....the sooner, the better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment